Monday, August 6, 2012

Free Web-based Software #2 - Sumo Paint

I chose to take a look at Sumo Paint as they state they are the "webs best image editor."  I did not pay to upgrade to Pro, I simply used the free form of the software.  As far as an image editor, it had a lot of options to use.  That is good when you know what you are doing, but if not it took some time to figure out how to use it.  I like other photo editing software that shows a preview of what tools would do to the picture.  I did not see it on my visit to this website.  I did like the ability to add text to the photos and took several of my daughter and added her name and the date it was taken.  As far as use in the classroom, I teach math and my students don't typically need a photo editor for class.  If a class needed a photo editor, I would recommend the students giving this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment